The Farnborough International Airshow (FIA) is the world´s most iconic global aviation event. Occupaying a prominent position on the aerospace calendar, the airshow took place on the 9th of July.
FIA Stats are were remarkable:
- US$47 Billion worth of orders were signed during the show
- 120,000 Trade visitors attended
- 1,816 International media representatives were acredited
- 70 Delegations attended from 44 countries
- 107,498 sqm of exhibiton space was sold
- 152 aircraft in took place static display an flying display
- The public weekend attracted a more than 130,000 visitors
For us it was the first opportunity to exhibit the MRI equipped with the full mission system. A static dysplay of the aircraft in where you could get to see a life demonstration of our mission software: a simulation of how the system works and how to opperate the different sensors.
<img src=”http://aerum.es/contenido/uploads/2017/03/farnb_03.jpg” alt=”Farnborough International Airshow” />
We were honored to receive multiple visits of delegations from several countries. Air forces, Coast Guards, and other Law Enforcement Agencies were delighted with the MRI. We are still working hard to finalize the test flights in Cumbernauld U.K this week. And we strongly believe that we will finish the developement of the MRI by the end of Agust.